Re: PF exhibit on 3 LUL 2010

I've been away for over a week; belated thanks for Gallery comments by John Palcewski, Marilyn Dairymple, Mark Harris, and Guy Glorieux.

And some reply . . .
-- the "votes" are to keep the tree, but I guess I'll make one print without the tree to see how I feel. -- there is a bit of structure in the snow, so if it's missing then perhaps the screen image just did not reveal it. -- interesting thought about the "vees" . . . how are they supposed to work . . . or how do they help the photo?

Also, many thanks to Pini for putting the book of the first group collection online. Can the site to buy the book be re-posted please? (Any unsold copies remaining?)

   -yoram