RE: Group show opening - Chicago - Friday July 11

I took place in an "Haifa neighborhoods' contest"  and got the 3rd place.
You can see it here:
http://www.haifacity.com/schuna.asp
There were two scales: 1. Web surfers votes   and 2.Judges decisions.
I got the 3rd prize of the judges which is the second 3 pictures on the
above link. (scroll down ).

Pini

BTW, is anyone else participating in an exhibition either solo or in a
group? Would than not be
great news to hear?!

andy