Re: Group show opening - Chicago - Friday July 11

Hi Guy,

CONGRATULATIONS! wish I could be there and sit for a few minutes and talk about paper negatives, developing large prints and etc. - probably more about etc. than anything else!

BTW, is anyone else participating in an exhibition either solo or in a group? Would than not be great news to hear?!

andy

Guy Glorieux wrote:
Hi friends,

I will have a group show opening this friday in Chicago with three of my pinhole paper negative work being shown (details below).  The exhibition will continue to September 11.  I plan to come and spend a few days to visit the city and its architectural treasures.

I would love to meet in real Any member  of this list is welcome to drop by on friday.  I would love to meet you "in real" at the gallery or perhaps to have a coffee (or beer).  I will arrive Friday noon in Chicago and leave Wednesday morning.

The show is held at the Schneider Gallery in the River North part of the city.  The gallery has a web site but the details are as follows

Schneider Gallery, Inc.
230 West Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60654
(312)988-4033
(312)440-9256

Easy Acquisitions:  New Discoveries from Around the Globe
July 9 - Sept. 11, 2010
Opening Reception: Friday, July 9
5:00 - 7:30 pm

Hope to see you there,

Guy Glorieux

--
"...La photographie est menteuse car, dans la réalité, le temps ne s'arrête pas."  (Auguste Rodin)