Re: PF gallery on 04-24-10

On 4/24/10 5:42 AM, John Palcewski wrote:
Here are my comments on this week's gallery, as usual having a value
of no more than a dime a dozen, which in this instance comes out to
less than two cents each.
<snip>
Rob Miracle - Why?  I'm drawn to the face, but then I'm drawn to the
feet, and then the face again, back and forth.   This well might be
made into two separate images where no such competition for attention
exists.
Thanks for the comment John.

Then I was somewhat successful. My goal was to have you see her face first, then I needed you're eyes pulled to her feet area to see the booze bottle but I didn't want you to linger there, but end back up at her face.

In retrospect, the metallic bottom of the shoes is probably too bright and I need to tone that down some since they actually over compete for the bottle.

Again, Thanks
Rob

--
Rob Miracle