Re: PF gallery on 04-24-10

On 4/25/10 7:51 AM, Mark Harris wrote:
All,

Here are my thoughts on this week's collection of photographs.

<SNIP>

            Rob Miracle - Why?

I do like the overall image and get the titled feeling from it. You have managed to hold enough texture in her clothes so her exposed body parts are not floating. My only issue is with the exposed bottom of her shoe which I find slightly distracting.

Thanks for the comments Mark. I do appreciate them. I agree, the bottoms of the shoes are too much.

Rob

--
Rob Miracle
Email:   rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx