Re: PF gallery on 04-24-10

> What I was going for was raw and unadorned. She had on no make-up and we
> worked in the natural light in the room, as I noted. I guess I failed, at
> least in your view. Her nipple happened to be visible so I decided to leave
> it there.

Mark, "failed" is way too strong a word.  There are no aesthetic
absolutes, therefore anything I or anyone else says about a given work
is merely an expression of opinion, or more accurately a statement of
personal preference.   I like blue, you like red, she likes yellow.
Is a red picture a failure because it's not blue?