Re: PF members exhibit - Palcewski

I'm way too lazy to look up the precise date, but it was the spring of 1996.  The shoot took place in the big ritzy hotel in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylviania, and it was commissioned by the director of public relations of Moravian College, which by the way is my alma mater.

As I recall, the chairman of the history department had managed to persuade Vonnegut to come to campus so he could interview him on his WWII experiences, and the professor of course wanted the great event fully documented.   Many of the shots later were published in the college's alumni magazine.