Review PF members exhibit on OCT 24, 09

A most impressive body of images this week.

Lea

On Oct 24, 2009, at 8:53 AM, ADavidhazy wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 24 , 2009. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/ gallery.html include:

           Don Roberts - Green Door

Love the deeply saturated colors of this image and the abstract nature of it.

           Emily L. Ferguson - solidago

Good work here. Interesting perspective. The copyright in the corner is distracting but I know you know that. It's a lovely image.

           Fred Hecker - Archaic Letters

I like the colors and shapes going on here. I frequently photograph things found on my morning walks. Some folks 'get' it, some folks don't. I think the random droppings and blowings of nature are most interesting.

           Christopher Strevens - Picnic

When a passenger I sit in the car like this all the time. It made me laugh.

           Jim Davis - Little Train on Bridge

FABULOUS image. Love it. The colors, the contrast, the focal point. I think if the tree colors were more Fallish you might lose the train in them. Love it just the way it is.

           Bob McCulloch - Fall Valley

		Makes me want to take a road trip. Nice depth in this image.

           John Palcewski - Kurt Vonnegut

Excellent. Great bw contrast. In the images with it, I really like what's going on with the smoke. Nicely done collection of images.

           Trevor Cunningham - masmak ir study

Lovely composition and angles well seen. I would be inclined to bump the contrast a bit. I really like this image a bunch.

babies. they're what i do.
www.leamurphy.com