Re: PF members exhibit - Palcewski

Thanks for your perceptive comment!   Yes, Vonnegut was fully aware of what I was looking for.  He actively participated in the shoot, and instinctively assumed various poses with virtually no direction from me.  I'm sure that's because for a long time he was married to author and photographer Jill Krementz.  She apparently schooled him well.