Re: NY Times blog

John P.

Why is that sad?  How could journalistic photography be anything but
illustration designed to support the text? Why publish anything without
a point of view?  Bias is important to critical thought.

This is a neat book about photo journalism:

News Art: Manipulated Photographs from the Burns Archive

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.