Re: [SPAM] Post card stamp for back of photographs

James B. Davis wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:23:50 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

First go here to get paper and free post card template:

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/cardshop/inkjet_post_cards/index.htm

Also -
Do a test to see if ink works on the back of your present paper - try
inkjet or laser printing text on the back.
For commercial production that might be good if the paper allows it, but
for personal use I'd rather have a rubber stamp.

Why not buy paper that is designed for a post card, has the markings already
printed on it? It's also the right size, etc.

I used Kodak postcard paper some in the darkroom. But there were limited contrasts available, and it was another thing to stock, and another set of printing conditions. Only some of those apply to digital -- different coatings and such requiring different profiles are still an issue to set up, but less problem to deal with after that than multiple papers in the darkroom, I think. Then there's the fact that none of the major brands of inkjet paper that I know don't make paper with postcard imprints on the back.