RE: [SPAM] Post card stamp for back of photographs

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:23:50 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>> First go here to get paper and free post card template:
>>
>> http://www.redrivercatalog.com/cardshop/inkjet_post_cards/index.htm
>>
>> Also -
>> Do a test to see if ink works on the back of your present paper - try
>> inkjet or laser printing text on the back.
>
>For commercial production that might be good if the paper allows it, but
>for personal use I'd rather have a rubber stamp.

Why not buy paper that is designed for a post card, has the markings already
printed on it? It's also the right size, etc.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics