RE: [SPAM] Post card stamp for back of photographs

Marilyn,

First go here to get paper and free post card template:

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/cardshop/inkjet_post_cards/index.htm

Also -
Do a test to see if ink works on the back of your present paper - try
inkjet or laser printing text on the back.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.