RE: [SPAM] Re: Post card stamp for back of photographs

Emily,

Most papers I see don't have printing on the back.

Marilyn,
 I can't picture what you have in mind if a professional look isn't
suitable. Will it be just a vertical line down the middle and your
return address or are you looking for something more "arty"?

I suggest Staples heavy Photo Supreme double-sided matte for excellent
postcards no matter how you do it.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!