RE: densitometers

Well that is an option only I just hate to take the time scanning.  I am still running CS2 so I will have to check and see if it has that feature in it.  Its one I didn't know about

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: densitometers
From: Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, October 11, 2009 9:20 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

if i recall correctly, PhotoShop allows one to set up and measure the
density of a step wedge that can then be printed out on transparency
film. Will that do to calibrate? Or, why can't one just scan the b&w
negative and use the photoshop densitometer to make the measurements
and avoid building or buying anything else at all?

Roger