Re: densitometers

Look here and you may find instructions for making a good densitometer
from a light meter.

http://www.markerink.org/WJM/HTML/mainpage.htm

 Google "Zone System". The late Phill Davis, U of Michigan prof., and
author of several Zone System texts had a good design for an old
Honeywell spot meter.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!