RE: densitometers

The LED method looks fairly easy, and the parts don't appear that expensive.  I know how to solder.  What I am not as familiar with is all the symbols used in circuits.  Some like the switches are not that hard to figure out.  Others are more difficult, but it basically is just a plan for the path of electrons.  I just need a reference on how to read the plan.  grin.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: densitometers
From: lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, October 12, 2009 7:26 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Look here and you may find instructions for making a good densitometer
from a light meter.

http://www.markerink.org/WJM/HTML/mainpage.htm

Google "Zone System". The late Phill Davis, U of Michigan prof., and
author of several Zone System texts had a good design for an old
Honeywell spot meter.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!