Re: Camera question

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:25:10 -0400, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>And that's just the size.  You should look at the photos ;-)   There
>is absolutely no comparison.

Please describe in detail the differences in the images. No, wait, that would be
sort of like Leica Snobbery, a thing which I'm sure we've all heard enough of in
our lifetimes.

If Art Wolfe can take great images without one of those lenses, that's good
enough for me.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics