Re: PF members photos on 08-29-09

They are not maggots. Eggs. I think only flies have maggots.

I kinda felt a little sorry for this mother vampire after seeing the macro. Otherwise, I couldn't see the violence at all.

John Palcewski wrote:

Elson T. Elizaga - I Hate Mosquitoes. Ugh! Me, too. The only good mosquito is, of course, a dead one. Good riddance. As a photo, though, this is a bit troublesome. Hard to figure out what those small rounded rectangles in the pools of blood are. Hate to think they were baby maggots.

believed to be clean.