Subject: PF members photos on 08-29-09
From: ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, August 29, 2009 8:59 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 29, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

Rene M Hales - Dill at Three Toad Farm
Russ Baker - Nikki
Mark Lent - Lightening Strikes
Elson T. Elizaga - I Hate Mosquitoes
John Palcewski - Member of the Wedding
Dan Mitchell - Primary Colors
Jim Davis - Road into the Woods
Roy Miller - Advertising Poster

There are 4 photographs awaiting installation. Bennet, Ferguson,
Cunningham and Hughes. But think about sending one in yourself!
The time to send it is NOW! If you wait you'll probably forget! ;)
Instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

To participate in this activity send your contributions early and anything
you can do to prepare the photographs so they do not require additional
adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 100Kb in
maximum size. Please take an extra minute to abide by this request.

From: Vanessa and the PF exhibits staff

FYI- to unsubscribe from PhotoForum send email to:
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with text "signoff PhotoForum" on first line of message body.

FYI - for subscription instructions and other informational files visit the
PhotoForum's website at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum.html

PF on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=234442540144&ref=mf