RE: PF members photos on 08-29-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 29, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

             Rene M Hales - Dill at Three Toad Farm
[Chris] I hate flower shots

             Russ Baker - Nikki
[Chris] She is yet another attractive woman displaying her assets: I've gone
off this sort of thing.
             Mark Lent - Lightening Strikes
[Chris] What a beautiful place America is! I wish I could go there forever!

             Elson T. Elizaga - I Hate Mosquitoes
[Chris] Yes, don't we all hate them? That was a well aimed swat but whose
blood is it?
             John Palcewski - Member of the Wedding
[Chris] Pictures of children always make me think how full of the joy of
living they are and how we loose this as adults. My joy for life has gone.
             Dan Mitchell - Primary Colors
[Chris] There are only two of the three there!
             Jim Davis - Road into the Woods
[Chris] This looks like a ride into the blackness and a throw of a dice with
death. The young of the world go to such places but I would rather stay at
home.

             Roy Miller - Advertising Poster
[Chris] Yuch! Is all I can say.

[Chris]