Re: PF members photos on 08-29-09

I used plastic wrap to create the effect which also gave me the hot spot.  I left the hot spot in the middle because the eye is always attracted to the brightest spot in the photography and the spot is centrally located. I have never actually printed it. I think I will remove/modify the hot spot if I decide to print it as a photograph for sale.
Roy