Re: PF members photos on 08-29-09

I've been to hell and back several times, but my philosophy is that I'll never admit to losing joy or hope simply because I just don't want to give the bastards (or Fate or Karma) the satisfaction.

John Palcewski - Member of the Wedding
[Chris] Pictures of children always make me think how full of the joy of living they are and how we loose this as adults. My joy for life has gone.