RE: PF members photos on 08-29-09 - comments

Thanks for putting the gallery up for all to see. I appreciate your efforts.
The following are my humble opinions, no more; no less.--Rene

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 29, 2009.
Authorswith work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

Rene M Hales - Dill at Three Toad Farm
I like plants/flowers.

Russ Baker - Nikki
Great expression and pose. Know this is a head shot, but I think I would
like to see her hand and more of the hat.

Mark Lent - Lightening Strikes
Well done panorama with the drama of the lightening. I like the colors and
the view.

Elson T. Elizaga - I Hate Mosquitoes
Not sure where this is going. Perhaps to a campaign against mosquitoes. They
are yuck.

John Palcewski - Member of the Wedding
Nice shot of a member of the wedding party.

Dan Mitchell - Primary Colors
I can see how the colors caught your eye. There is a smidge of wall beyond
the red on the far left that is a distraction for me. Overall the shot does
not do it for me.

Jim Davis - Road into the Woods
This does seem oddly overly light in the foreground. I do find the dark
interior curve interesting and a bit foreboding. Might crop the foreground
and see what it does.

Roy Miller - Advertising Poster
Seems quite photoshopped. But, heck it was selected as a poster for an
event. Congratulations on the selection.

Rene