Re: Observations re: PF exhibit on JUL-25-09

ADavidhazy wrote:
Pini Vollach - Three figures
Interesting situation with this and next two photographs. Three seems to be a common bond! I think that maybe this was cropped too tightly when the photograph was made. The out of focus white blobs on lower right detract. The ear-shaped handle and pitcher also.
Thanks Andy,
Cropped too tightly - agree, this is the most I could do with the Canon G5 from the close distance I was sitting. A part of the poster is missing. The out of focus white blobs on lower right detract. - Detract, yes, but because of the over exposure I think. The pitcher - I think it close the right side of the picture and "explain" the situation.
I think the strong element of this image are the eyes of the figures.
I shoot from bottom to top in order to catch the man's eyes.

Pini