Re: PF exhibit on JUL-25-09

John Palcewski wrote:
Pini Vollach - Three figures. I'm drawn to candids of people, and their unposed expressions. Hard to know what the youngster is thinkng. Did he/she cook the meal, and is pleased at the man's eagerness in spooning it down? Is he/she hungry? Nice shot.
Thanks for the review.
I'll try to answer some of your questions:
The boy ( He) arrived to this local restaurant when we arrived. He didn't cooked the meal. I don't know who he is but there was some kind of relations between him and the man.

Pini