RE: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

At 2:01 PM -0400 4/8/09, Gregory Fraser wrote:
If there are any FTP challenged people on the list who really want to
see the thumbnails, I quickly put together a web page with one week's
thumbs here http://www.xcache.nickdorf.f-snet.com/pfgallery.htm. If you
can see it fine and would like me to add the rest of the images, let me
know.

Greg

All links are broken in Safari.
--