Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Well, I don't know how well this will work for anyone but a
folder of about 27 Mb in size holding thumbnails from 2000
through 2009 is listed now at an anonymous FTP site. It has
like 378 folders within it each corresponding to a week. Each
folder has up to 15 - 20 or so items within. The format by
which each week was archived seems to have changed over time.
FYI, my house burned down mostly around 2000 I think and
anything before 2000 may no longer exist.

So here is the FTP address.

ftp://vmsftp.rit.edu/PUB/RITPHOTO/THUMBNAILGALLERIES/

It is up to you to figure out what to do with this information.
I don't know. If you do know then it would be very neighborly
to share that with those of us who don't!

Andrew Davidhazy from PhotoForum HQ