Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

At 06:25 08 04 2009, ADavidhazy wrote:
So here is the FTP address.

ftp://vmsftp.rit.edu/PUB/RITPHOTO/THUMBNAILGALLERIES/

Hmm. That doesn't go anywhere for me.

It is up to you to figure out what to do with this information.
I don't know. If you do know then it would be very neighborly
to share that with those of us who don't!

Andrew Davidhazy from PhotoForum HQ

I was thinking: some sort of 'gadget' to randomly display some of the images.

--
&i (: