RE: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Hi, Pini!

Thanks!
In fact this is the transition stage, lasting for too long by now already.
Unfortunately I do not want to build a half-made site, that will also last
forever. So I wait for such energy burst together with free time to make it
all up and go in one big leap.

This is just one of my sites. The others are using the free offers, like:
http://peeter-vissak.jalbum.net,
where I also have trashed a lot and want to change a lot more.
Some of my pictures are also out at:
http://peeter-vissak.fineartamerica.com

How are You doing Yourself?

BTW I read the forum regularly, but do not talk much.
And I have sent too many very similar pictures to the Gallery and I took
some time to think if to change something (although one can not change
him/her/self - You are what you are and try to live with that).

While everyone is convinced about the Crisis (just look around whose smile
is the widest and you know who started the rumour), it's the best time for
employers and bankers to act in quite a nasty way - no excuses needed. "It's
the crisis, you know" they simply say. So I have to struggle hard with my
newspaper and writing and EIA stuff (environment thing) to find a way (and
money) to put up the next exhibition. BTW I already have the wall in the
Pärnu New Art Museum for half of April and May, but no pictures yet to put
up and the deadline is dreadfully close!

Life is really interesting, but hard (as the old wino said)!

Cheers!

Peeter
and all the starlings out there with their brand new nestboxes in my garden
:o)))

Peeter Vissak wrote:
> A step closer, but from there nothing again.
>
> Peeter
>
> Peeter Vissak
> jutt, pildid, matkad
> pv@xxxxxx
> www.fotovissak.com
>

> Hello Peeter !
what a nice web site with so beautiful pictures!
Is it also a new home address?

Pini