Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

I downloaded FillZilla for Intel Macs, and in the "host" box entered vmsftp.rit and clicked on Quickconnect. That got me a long list by date, but each thumbnail has to be downloaded separately. That saves a file to my root directory with a creation date of today. For example: eichhorn-1m.jpg, which is the thumbnail of a photo I submitted years ago of a tourist boat on the amazon. Going through all the dates is a pain! There has to be a better way! The thumbnailgallery is at the bottom of a long list.

Roger