Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Emily at al,

The RIT VMS DEC system is "obsolete" and I don't want to make any waves with it
since "they" may not be aware of the access a past webmaster gave me and that
this directory still exists. So please don't assume that RIT is not current
with the technology and try to make as few waves as possible or I may lose
this capability.   ;)   I installed the thumbnail files only because it
looked like sending out CDs to everyone interested might be an even greater
hassle!

TX for your understanding and cooperation, andy

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Strange that vms should be so picky about syntax and access. Maybe RIT is still using a DEC mainframe?