Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Roger writes:

: I downloaded FillZilla for Intel Macs, and in the "host" box entered
: vmsftp.rit and clicked on Quickconnect.  That got me a long list by
: date, but each thumbnail has to be downloaded separately.  That saves
: a file to my root directory with a creation date of today.  For
: example:  eichhorn-1m.jpg, which is the thumbnail of a photo I
: submitted years ago of a tourist boat on the amazon.  Going through
: all the dates is a pain!  There has to be a better way!  The
: thumbnailgallery is at the bottom of a long list.

in the Windows version I just selected everything in the right pane, all
the directories (sfift click), and dragged them to the location (a folder I
created on my hard drive)

Filezilla then chugged away for an hour or so and I had the lot

for others who are experiencing problems, a browser really isnt the best
tool for FTPing