Re: PF main exhibit on MAR 07, 2009

At 05:52 PM 3/7/2009, you wrote:
Tina Manley - Peruvian summit - CHECK; sun poking through the clouds - CHECK; double rainbow - CHECK; cloud tipped mountains - CHECK; ancient ruins - CHECK; I just wish the background temperature more closely matched the foreground's. Perhaps a little layer mask to whiten those clouds a little? Otherwise, a lovely travel photo.

Thanks, Trevor. I agree about the color. I was trying two different convertors - Lightroom and Capture One. C1 is supposed to be better for M8 files but they did look green to me, especially the jpegs. I have more photos of Machu Picchu on my blog using both LR - warm, and C1 - cold. I think I prefer LR for all of them:

http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/03/february-5-2009.html

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com