RE: PF main exhibit on MAR 07, 2009

Finally somebody understands my vision. Are you Canadian Mr Cunningham?

> Greg Fraser - Silence - Ever since that night...oh now, what was it,
1978? '79?...anyways, when the
> widower Don Marckles lost the farm and hung hisself in them rafters,
folks always kept clear of that farmhouse.
> Marckles and his wife, Libby, never spoke to the other
townsfolk...they mostly kept to themselves...lit the place
> with oil lamps. Lotsa rumors 'bout strange sounds and crying coming
from that house. Some folks say an Amish
> family put a hex on 'em. Hard to tell. The only son, Roger, just
followed his father last Wednesday...no children
> of his own...up fer auction the end of this month. Reckon there will
be some buzz down at the courthouse round 'bout then.