Re: PF main exhibit on MAR 07, 2009

On 3/7/09 6:52 PM, Trevor Cunningham wrote:
Rob Miracle - Snowy Tree - Beautiful tree...too bad about all the other distractions in the image: the branches in the foreground, the red fire hydrant, and the suburban tree line in the background. Public Park? The tree has a Dr. Seuss feel to it...should be high atop a mountain somewhere, lonely and willowy.

Thanks for the feedback. The tree was in an island of a parking lot in our office complex.

I chose to leave the distractions. I actually liked the branches coming in from the side because it provides some framing. The hydrant and sign were iffy.

Rob

Rob Miracle
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.robmiracle.com