Re: talk me out of it - maybe a better ploy would be

Artists are meant to be bought, not heard.

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 07/03/2009 03:45:19 GMT Standard Time, herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If I bought the D3x I'd immediately start a campaign to tell all the agencies in town (And in Dubai) that I had the latest and biggest resolution equipment there is in 35mm- and that I could produce unrivalled image quality along with flexibility and an ability to capture the significant moment that "Old-Fashioned"  medium format gear could never do.
Instead of using BS why not tell them the truth, that it is all to do with colours, composition and artistry and that anyone who claims that it is all down to the particular piece of kit he/she is using has lost the plot, photography is in the head,hands and heart, not in the black box.  Just as baffling, but far cheaper.