Re: Possibly another polarized light souce awaiting application

Andy writes:

Well, as usual this was nothing new to society ... but it was to me and for a
short time I enjoyed the "discovery" and wrote my own "tutorial" about it ...
but on looking at the links at flikr others beat me to the punch. Oh, well ...

     http://people.rit.edu/andpph/text-polarizer-LCD.html

hey, it's good fun making these discoveries, even if someone beat you to it - it shows you're on the right track!

:)