Re: Possibly another polarized light souce awaiting application

Herschel,

interesting ... the screens should polarize the same way ... but you can check this
out by looking at them through a polarizing filter. But I suspect they all line up
the same way. Hopefully the LCD screens will provide a useful amount of
illumination for what you are photographing. andy

Herschel wrote:
Thanks Andy. This is really timely good news. No kidding, I was shooting artwork yesterday afternoon and wishing I had polarized lighting. I'm gonna take 2 LCD monitors and try it out. I hope they polarize the same way!