Re: Question about Scanning

karl shah-jenner wrote:

There are big names in photography who'll place Nikons software above all else coz it's Nikon.

When I worked in a camera shop we sold some jewelry too.  A number of folk came in to buy a "NIKON" or a LEICA", not because of the camera, because of the image.  Oh Look, he's got a "NIKON!" or hey look, he's got a "LEICA!"

They were not aware of the functionality or capabilities of the camera, only the name and the cost so they could show off.
Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )