Re: PF member's exhibit updated 12/20/08

Quick response to matter below. Well, Emily, you did put me on the right road. I ended up uninstalling CS3 and reinstalling and updating. After that the default actions will play which they didn't before. None of the others even show up in the actions menu so I am guessing that they are just not compatible anymore. I will record new and pick up a few others and I think that problem will be solved. Reinstalling CS3 also resolved a Lightroom problem so all has ended very well. Thanks for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Good holidays to you and all on the list.
Don
BTW Using the uninstall function on the CD left the application on my hard drive. I uninstalled, restarted the computer and it was all still there. I had to drag the entire folder to the trash and reinstall again before it worked correctly.