Re: PF member's exhibit updated 12/20/08

Emily, may I ask you a question since you know Photoshop and I struggle with it? I have made my own actions and have purchased some and I thought that they were great. Somewhere, somehow they just stopped working. I have been from PS 7 through CS and now CS3 and the play action option will not work. I just get the universal slash in the circle forbidden symbol. Would you have any idea how to troubleshoot that? Adobe hasn't been much help and forums keep implying that I am just an idiot, which may be true, but it doesn't help me.
Don