Re: PF member's exhibit updated 12/20/08

Emily,

Thanks for the offer and words of wisdom. Just to clarify ... I do not teach
how to work with photographs. Resizing to a uniform size is not always a good
thing and human judgment is often called for. These days hardly any
contributed image is touched - unless they arrive as a 1Mb or + file. Reducing to
thumbnails could be automated I suppose. I'l try that. But even there not all
thumbnails are reduced to the same degree.

In any case, the weekly update is mostly a manual thing. Use of templates helps.
Files arrive with/without caption info - so one depends on text submitted with
the contribution ... which is then replaced in the contributors template page.

To dispel any assumptions about available students or geeks ... I don't know
geeks and the rest is a figment of somebody's imagination!  ;)

cheers,
andy