Re: DIY photo equipment

Guys,

I give full credit to Andy for inspiring me and what has been a life
passion. Way back when, I saw a magazine article about his modified SLR
(Canon, pelicle mirror, I think) rotating streak portrait camera and
decided to make one. I stumbled onto a rotating panoramic camera
instead. I didn't know there was such a thing and to my delight his
streak camera was just a small step to a panorama camera. If you pan the
camera while it is doing the streak...! To my further delight he sent me
plans for an ingenious streak panorama enlarger/print processor.

Commercial darkroom equipment and photo gear has a kind of "made in
someones garage" nature anyway and lends itself to the DIY inclined.
Years ago most everything in my darkroom was home-made. One of the most
useful and way cool gadgets was a tray rocker made from a VW bug
windshield wiper motor.

Rube Goldburg eat your heart out!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!