Re: DIY photo equipment

First darkroom: plastic sheeting over a 2x4 frame.  No sink.  No door,
just overlapping flaps.  The 2x4 frame is still in the basement of that
house, and the light fixture I put up to hold the safelight.  I used
computer cards to protect the plastic sheeting from ripping off the
staples that held it to the frame.

I helped people at Carleton College build a 4x8 darkroom sink for the
Photo Coop darkroom.  That worked excellently for the years I was there
and some time beyond.  (Wood, and then fiberglass.)

My first attempts to do solvent welding with drain pipe materials were to
make a film washer.  Used that for a few years, then moved away from that
house and never got a darkroom put into the next house.

I've cobbled various scripts for manipulating photo galleries on my web
server from my DAM software on my desktop computer.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info