Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

On Sun, October 12, 2008 12:28, Howard wrote:
> Well, I can't get worked up over film, but then I found this....
>
> http://www.voigtlaender.de/cms/voigtlaender/voigtlaender_cms.nsf/id/pa_fdih7jzkae.html/$file/bessa_iii.jpg
>
> Now isn't that just one lovely piece of camera?

I had a Fuji GS645 for years, but it always disappointed me. This
particular one got pinholes in the bellows corner, so every time I fixed
something and started using it again, the first or second roll showed a
new problem.  So I lost a lot of interesting photos to that camera over
the  years.  I really liked the idea of a small portable medium format,
but it just didn't work out for me.

(The lens markings and controls, shape of the thumb notch for focusing and
such on the Bessa 667 look exactly as I remember the Fuji lens to have
looked.  It's a different focal length, though.)
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info