Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

Doesn't 6x7 make it an Ikonta C?  It is indeed beautiful.  I loved all the medium format folders.  And a few of the 35mm like the Kodak Retinas.  They seemed to be perfect examples of the camera makers art.  I wonder when I can get one in digital?
Don

Stephen Ylvisaker wrote:
It is a Zeiss Ikon Ikonta B, in 6X7 format!! And, it's beautiful. Drool...!