Re: DIY photo equipment

Mine was a little better than that Lea, but not much bigger.  I worked in a bathroom the size you might find in an RV.  No windows helped.  A dark blanket draped over the door with towels shoved along the bottom.  I did have running water and the tub allowed me to put trays there.  The enlarger sat on the toilet.  Gave new meaning to going to the john.