Re: Equipment choice questions

Lea Murphy wrote:
Interesting, Bob.

I was in need of a backup body for my 5D and was tempted by the 40D for the reasons you mention...newer technology, 5D being somewhat older and surely due for an update soon.

However, I went with another 5D because I just couldn't give up full frame.

Makes sense.  My only full framer is my EOS-3   :-)

Bob

--
                          /////
                         ( O O )