Re: funeral

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
There is one privately owned store in my town doing E-6 and has a relatively new dark darkroom for b & w printing. all the local business flows to this one store now for these processes. The next nearest lab that does these things is a good 45 minute drive away in a larger city so business is good for this one store.
Roy

**************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos. (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )

Come to think of it I don't know of any local 1 hour film processors, even colour! As for B&W...
I should mention that I live near Bromley, U.K.

Howard